I used yet another Kraftin' Kimmie Lulu stamp for this adorable card as well as I used Kimmie's favorite colour - Purple....
* Image & Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Lulu and Friends
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* 4.5x5 Card & Envelope
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)* Papers: First Edition Paper 6x6 Pad, Dreamcatcher
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Upsy-Daisy & File Tab
* Purple Flower Button from my local $ Store
* ColorBox Chalk: Pink Pastel
* Glossy Accents
* Sakura Clear Glaze Pen
* Glue Dots
Here is a close up of the beautiful My Favorite Things Upsy-Daisy.....
Here is a close up of the sweet Lulu to show you the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E35, E31, YR20
* EYES: B14
* PURPLES: V17, V15, V12
* PINKS: R56, R85, R83, R81
* TEDDY BEAR: E42, E41, E40, 0
* GROUND: E40, E43, E42, E41
I hope that you enjoyed this card today, and I hope to have some photo's to show you from the event in the next few days =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!