I just want to start off by saying "Happy Thanksgiving" to all my Canadian Blogger Friends! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Last weekend my BFF Heather and her hubs moved to their new apartment. My hubs and I went to checkout their new home this past Friday, and I made Heather and her hubs this card to mark this special occasion....
* Image: Kraftin' Kimmie, Springtime Lulu
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* 5x6.5 Kraft Card & Envelope
* Patterned Paper: First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad, New Leaf
* Green Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Brown Rick-Rack Ribbon from Local $ Store
* Glossy Accents
Here is a close up of the gorgeous Lulu image to show you the Copic colours used.....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: YR24, Y26, Y23
* EYES: TG63
* SOCKS & DRESS: G24, G21, G40, E42, E41, E40
* SHOES: E42, E41, E40
* LACES & HAIR BOBBLES: G24, G40
* GROUND: YG63, YG61, G21, G40
* BIRD: YG24 + Glossy Accents
* BIRDHOUSE: E47, E44, E43, E42, BG72, 0
I am absolutely in LOVE with all of the Lulu images that Kraftin Kimmie sells - I have them ALL! She is the most adorable image and so much fun to play with. I am working on a few other posts with this cutie that you will see soon =)
I would like to enter this card in to Kraftin' Kimmie's Anniversary Challenge #2 - Anything Goes Challenge (Ends October 8th).
You should head on over the the Kraftin Kimmie challenge blog to see all the challenges that she is offering for her 3rd Anniversary Party, and you could be a lucky winner of some of her amazing stamps. Also head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie store as she has MANY sales on right now for this special occasion.
Also entering this card into the following Challenges:
(Ends October 18th)
* Cupcake Inspirations, Challenge #81 -Photo Inspiration - I used the colours in the photo as my inspiration!
(Ends October 13th)
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and I will see you soon with another Lulu cardlater this week :)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!