Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gift Wrapping Elf

Hello blogger friends!  Sorry to have been away for so long, had some family matters to deal with and was not able to blog or play in my palace.

Today I have a wonderful Christmas card to show off to you.....

And the inside with sentiment......
SUPPLIES USED:
*Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Gift Wrap Elf and Interior Christmas Sentiments
* Patterned Papers: Jillybean Soup, Christmas Eve Chowder 6x6 pad
* Cardstock: Creative Memories Green Apple
* 5x7 Card and Envelope
* 3D pop squares
* Stampin Up Jewlery tag punch
* Merry Christmas sentiment for tag
* Ivory twine from the $ store
* Chestnut Brown and Lime Cats Eye liquid chalk
* Copic Markers (colours lissted below)

A close up of the coloured image......
 COPIC COLOURS USED:
* Skin: E11,E00,E000
* Clothes: R81,R83,R85,B02,B01,B000
* Hair: E59,E57,E55
* Tonge/Mouth: R24,R22,W7
* Ribbon Wheel: E59,E57,E55
The present and the ribbon were both paper pieced with the matching patterned paper and cardstock used on the card.

This card was very fun to make and for me it was pretty exciting because I did not use traditional Christmas colours which I usually do, so for that I am proud of myself!!  :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and I also hope to be back real soon with more cards to show you.  Have a great day and I will see you soon.

Shari

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Your colouring always amazes me. Love to look at it. Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is adorable! Love how you paper pieced and colored it. Your card looks wonderful.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and festive! wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! your coloring is stunning Shari!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. Love the image you used, the paper, your coloring. Wonderful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...