Christmas Countdown:

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Christmas Story Card for my Honey!

Wow look at me, two posts in one day, whoo hoo!  After you finish checking out this post scroll down to view my "Kraftin Kimmie Christmas Cards". 

For those of you that know my crazy hubby, you know that his favorite Christmas movie that he makes me watch every year is "A Christmas Story", for some reason he thinks it is a "Classic" and funny as all heck!  Must be a guy think I thing!

Well with that being said, I was on a blog (DZ Doodles) and found a free digi stamp of the leg lamp from A Christmas Story movie and knew as soon as I saw it that I HAD to make my hubs a card with it for this Christmas.  I looked into purchasing him the actual lamp for Christmas to put in his Man Cave, but it was way out of our budgeted price range, so the card will have to do for this year, he he he.


A close up of the lamp....
 COPIC COLOUS USED:
Leg: E11, E00, E000
Shoe: C9, C7, C5
Base: E29, E27, E25
Lamp Shade: Y17, Y15, Y13

The printed paper is from this years Michaels Recollection Christmas Paper Pack, the mirrored red cardstock is from my stash and sorry to say I have had it for so long I do not remember the brand name.  I inked the card base and the printed paper with Catseye Scarlette Red and the candy cane ribbon I used was from Michaels.

I am entering this card into the following challenges;
Sasy Studio Design -Christmas Movie challange
One Crazy Stamper Christams/Winter

I hope that you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making this card.  Hope to see you back soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! 

Don't forget to scrolldown to my earlier post to see my Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas cards :)

Shari

7 comments:

  1. that is hilarious. We watched that movie so many times. Great image and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love this card. My dad's fave movie, I've seen it a million times. Awesome lamp card, your dh will love this. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, wonderful card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my all time fav movies! great card!
    Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    cheers!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...