below you will see the card I made for my amazing hubby....
* 5X7 card and envelope
* Copic paper
* Kraft cardstock (recollections)
* Green patterned paper from my stash
* Stamp- House Mouse Designs
* Stamp - Happy Anniverary (old stamp supplier unknown)
* Creative Memories paper ribbon
* Creative Memories "Love" sticker You Light Up My Life (inside sentiment)
* Chestnut Brown stamp pad (recollections)
* Clear embossing powder (recollections)
* Copic Markers
* Cuttle Bug embossing folder - Divine Swirls
* Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 18
A close up of the mice....
* MOON: E43, E42, E41, E40
* GRASS: YG67, YG63
* GROUND: E47, E44, E43, E42
* TAILS, EARS & FACES: E11, E00, E000
* SMALLMOUSE: W5, W3, W1
* LARGE MOUSE: W9, W7, W5
My Wonderful husband bought me roses - pink for my favorite colour, yellow for my favorite roses and red for LOVE :)
and i also got some BLING...with my March birthstone - G E O R G E O U S !!!
Thank you for visiting today, and I will be back soon with some other cards for you to see :) Comments always welcome, hope to chat to you soon.