Christmas Countdown:

Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Calendar Page and OCS Chalenge info

Hello and Happy 1st of November. Today starts a new challenge for you over at OCS and this month's theme is for you to create something Winter or Christmas.  We would love to see your creations so please pop over through out the month =)
 
Well since November is not either Winter (I hope) or Christmas, unfortunately I did not follow the challenge theme at OCS to give you inspiration but I still wanted to share with you my calendar page that I made using 4 different High Hopes Rubber Stamps that I created by masking areas with sticky notes!  Check it out and let me know what you think...
 November Calendar Page Supplies: 
* 4 x High Hopes Rubber Stamps
   1.) Barn Scene
   2.) Broom
   3.) Bale O' Hay
   4.) Chubby Pumpkins 
* Copic Xpress It Card Stock 
* Copic Sketch Markers 
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops - Chocolate 
* Bella Blvd 12 x 12 Fall Paper 
* Stampin Up Cardstock: Crumb Cake & Espresso Cardstock

Here is a close up of this fun scene I made to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Sky:  B0000, 0
* Grass:  YG95, 0 + YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
* Broom:  YR27, YR24, YR23,E29, E27, E25
* Hay Bale: YR20, YR24, Y13,YR23, E57
* Pine trees:  G29, G28, G24
* Fall trees:  E25, E23, R08,R05, R24, R22, YR24, YR23, E27
* Hills/Fields:  E79, E77, E74, E71
* Barn:  R29, R24, R22, C5, C3, C1, C00,YR24
* Pumpkins: G28, G24, G21, R08, R05, YR68,YR04, E23

I hope that you enjoyed this months calendar page.  Be sure to come back next month as it will be the last calendar page for 2015!! 

Would love to hear from you to know if you would like for me to continue on with these pages each month for 2016?


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. Shari, you win the prize for combining FOUR stamp sets??? You're brilliant! And your scene is amazing - I always love seeing your calendar pages :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to the beginning of a month to see your calendar page! This month's is wonderful and colours so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...