Hello and Happy Friday!!!! Today I have a couple of tags to share with you that I made using some of the stamps from the new High Hopes Stamps- Mini Snowman Set, check them out.....
* High Hopes Stamps- Mini Snowman Set
* High Hopes Sentiments
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Large, Classic Squares Large
* Papers: Doodlebug 6x6 Home for the Holidays, EP 6x6 Hello Winter
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal & Lady Bug
* Mini Blending Tool
* Cardstock: Teal & Green
* Red& White Bakers Twine
* Sheer 1/4" Ribbon
(above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of 2 of the 3 adorable snowmen in this set to see the Copic colours used....
* Green: G28, G24, G21
* Red: R29, R24,R22
* White: N2, N0, 0
* Snow: B000, BG000, 0
* Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y13
* Black: T8, T6, T4
* Blues: B99, B97, B95
* Teal Green: BG75, BG72, BG70
* Mint Green: BG34, BG32
I hope that you enjoyed today's post! Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!