Since the 1st of the month was the blog hop I was not able to share with you my September calendar page so this month with the beginning of fall happening on September 23rd I decided to make a Fall page that follows along with our challenge theme this month, check it out and let me know what you think....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Harvest Mice
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Happy Fall Y'all
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Paper: Doodlebug 12x12 Friendly Forest
* Mini Blending Tool
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Teal Zeal
* Glue Dots
* Glossy Accents (noses and eyes)
(all above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
* Cardstock: Stampin Up Island Indigo & Peach Parfait
* Heidi Swapp Florals Small
* Metal Orange Flower: $ Store
* Leaf Punch: Michaels $1.50 Bin
Here is a close up of this adorable fall image to see the Copic colours used....
* Pumpkin Stem & Grass: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG91
* Pumpkin: R08, R05, YR68, YR04
* Mice: E37, E35, E33, E31, R02, R01, R00
* Denim: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02
* Shirts & Bow: RV19, RV17, RV14, V17, V15, V12, YR24, YR23, YR21
I hope that you enjoyed this months calendar page. Don't forgot to complete the OCS Blog hop by tomorrow and also to enter into this month's Christmas / Fall / Halloween Challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!