Here is my card for this month's challenge and blog hop using the new High Hopes Stamps image called Snowman Totem....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, New Release - Snowman Totem
* Sentiments: High Hopes Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Card Stock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue & Grape Jelly
* Paper: Doodlebug 6x6 Paper Pad, Frosty Friends
* Glossy Accents
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Dots
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Grape Punch
(all above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
* Blue Cardstock: Stampin' Up Pacific Point
* Purple Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Acrylic Snowflakes: Dollarama Dollar Store
* Snowflake Punch: Creative Memories
Here is a close up of this amazing new image to see the Copic colours used....
* Bird: B24, B23, B21, YR04, G16, G14, G12, G02, G00, G000
* Top Snowman: YR04, YR12, B16, B14, B12, C3, C1, C00
* Bottom Snowman: BV08, V17, V15, V01, V000, V0000, YR04, YR12
* Shovel: C5, C3, C1, C00, B24, B23, B21
* Wood: E33, E31, E30
* Snow: BG01, BG000, BG0000
I hope that you enjoyed today's card with this fun new image - your next stop on the hop is Michelle's blog!!
Until Next Time, Keep crafting!