Here is a Birthday card I made for a co-worker whom is turning 40 on the 11th, hope you like it!
* Image: Stamping Bella Paisley has a Present
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Tangello
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps Growing Old
* Wink of Stella Clear (on the present, shoes & 40 - hard to see in the photo but sparkles amazing IRL)
* Sakura Silver Gelly Roll Pen (around the flower die cut to add some sparkle)
* Cardstock: Stampin`Up - Basic Black, Peach Parfait & Confetti
* Paper: Pebbles Thirty-One 6x6 pad
* Inside Sentiment: My Creative Time So Many Candles
* Flower Die Cut: Spellbinders Blossoms Three
* 40: Quickutz Olivia Numbers
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Pen
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used...
Copic Colours used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E29, E27, E25, E21
* Orange: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12
* Grey: C7, C3, C1, C00
* Bow: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
* Present: YG67, YG63, YG61
I hope that you enjoyed today`s card and maybe I have inspired you to join in this month challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!