To create the tree on the card I took my E47 and G28 Copic markers and coloured right on the Embossing folder. Then with my Background piece of Copic Xpress It cardstock cut at 4 x 5 using a Q-tip and Copic 0 Blender I wet the paper where I knew the tree would be then quickly ran it through the Cuttlebug to emboss. The Copic colours came off the embossing folder and onto the paper and Voila!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps Pogoin' Dragon
* High Hopes Stamps Bold Happy Birthday sentiment
* Cardsotck: Stampin`Up Chocolate Chip and Garden Green
* MyFavorite Things Die-Namics: Mini Doily Circles
* 2 inch Circle Punch
* 3D Pop Dots
* Greens: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Tans: E23, E21
* Pogo stick: N8, N6, N4, N2, N0
I hope that you enjoyed today`s card!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!