On to today's post - On the 12th of November my husband and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary and today I would like to share with you the card I made for my honey...I made a 6x6 card and made a perfect fit envelope using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Here is a look at the front of the card....
I decided to make an easel card, here is a look at the card in full....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Monkey Mates
* Ranger Embossing Powder - Clear
* Memento Inks: Nautical Blue & Tuxedo Black
* Versa Mark
* Squishy Scissors (Love Love Love these scissors!!!)
* 3D Pop Dots
* Fab Scraps12x12 Patterned Paper: Rustic Dreams
* Bazzill 12x12 Kraft Cardstock
* Admiral 12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
* Glossy Accents
* We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
* Slate Blue 8.5x11 Cardstock from Michaels
* Outside Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo Wedding Set
* Inside main Sentiment: My Favorite Things, About Audrey Hepburn
* With Love sentiment: Inkadinkadoo Everyday Sentiments
* Heart Dies: Heart Framelets from Stampin' Up
* Embossing Buddy from Stampin' Up
All Links Listed Above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper
Here is a close up of the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
* Boy Fur: E49, E47,
* Boy Belly, Hands, Feet, Face & Girl Fur: E44, E43, E42, E41
* Girl Hands, Feet, Face & Belly: E43, E42, E41, E40
* Boy Nose: E49, E44
* Girl Nose: E47, E43
* Girl Bow: B93, B91, G000
* Ears: E02, E00, E41
+ Glossy Accents on the eyes, noses and the Girl's bow.
And that is my Husbands Anniversary card, here is a top view to see the card a little better =) Hope you enjoyed today's post.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!