Christmas Countdown:

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Husband

Happy Friday!!!! I sure hope that you enjoyed the special Tutorial that I posted last Friday (November 8th). If you did not get a chance to check it out I hope you will go back and take a look see - I would love to hear your thoughts =)

On to today's post - On the 12th of November my husband and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary and today I would like to share with you the card I made for my honey...I made a 6x6 card and made a perfect fit envelope using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

Here is a look at the front of the card....

I decided to make an easel card, here is a look at the card in full....
Supplies Used: 
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock 
* Copic Sketch Markers 
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Monkey Mates 
Ranger Embossing Powder - Clear 
Memento Inks: Nautical Blue & Tuxedo Black 
* Versa Mark  
* Squishy Scissors (Love Love Love these scissors!!!) 
* 3D Pop Dots 
* Fab Scraps12x12 Patterned Paper: Rustic Dreams 
* Bazzill 12x12 Kraft Cardstock 
* Admiral 12x12 Bazzill Cardstock 
* Glossy Accents 
* We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board 
* Slate Blue 8.5x11 Cardstock from Michaels 
* Outside Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo Wedding Set 
* Inside main Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, About Audrey Hepburn
* With Love sentiment:  Inkadinkadoo Everyday Sentiments 
* Heart Dies: Heart Framelets from Stampin' Up 
* Embossing Buddy from Stampin' Up  
All Links Listed Above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper

Here is a close up of the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used: 
* Boy Fur: E49, E47,
* Boy Belly, Hands, Feet, Face & Girl Fur: E44, E43, E42, E41 
* Girl Hands, Feet, Face & Belly: E43, E42, E41, E40 
* Boy Nose: E49, E44 
* Girl Nose: E47, E43 
* Girl Bow: B93, B91, G000 
* Ears: E02, E00, E41
+ Glossy Accents on the eyes, noses and the Girl's bow.

And that is my Husbands Anniversary card, here is a top view to see the card a little better =)  Hope you enjoyed today's post.

 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. Love the color palette you've used and it's a perfect anniversary card. Hope the both of you had a great day.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...