Christmas Countdown:

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday to my DH

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  On November 17th my husband turned 50!!  Today I am going to share with you the special card I made for him =) 

You know when someone celebrates the 50th Wedding Anniversary it is called their "Golden" Anniversary, well I played off that and came up with this....

 Here is a look at the inside of the card....
 Supplies Used: 
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock 
* Copic Sketch Markers 
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa & Cantaloupe 
* Image: High Hopes Stamps - Birthday Fish 
* Papers: Three Bugs in a Rug 6x6 "Frisky" Paper Pad
* Glossy Accents 
* 3D Pop Dots 
* Happy Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Piggy Bank 
* Inside Sentiments:  High Hopes Stamps -  Bold Happy Birthday & Growing Old 
* 50th Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, Banner Day Alphabet
* Your Golden Sentiment:  My Favorite Things, Goldfish Girl
* Bubbles:  Dress It Up Craft Buttons from Michaels
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fishtail Flag Stax, Fishtail Layer Flag Stax
All Links listed above are for products available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper

 Here is a look at the 3D effect on the card....


Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used: 
* Fish: YG27,YG24, YG23, YG21 
* Hat: B16, B14, B12 
* Bubbles: B12, 0 
* Balloon: BG34, BG32, BG11, BG10 
* Water: BG11, BG10

I hope that you enjoyed today's post, I would love to hear your thoughts=)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
High Hopes Stamps - Challenge 195: Circles (my bubbles on my card are circles!!)


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!!
Hugs;

4 comments:

  1. Great card Shari, I bet your husband loved his card, and I do love those bubbles. Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee, what a fun card, great idea to use your 'golden' theme and fab DP too! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes
    Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites too! Love the funny fish :)
    Your card is awesome, and has great details! We had fun that you played along at High Hopes this week! Thanks and we hope to see you next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get over here sooner! Love this card you made for last weeks High HOpes Challenge. This wee is a color challenge. I hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...