Today is my Dad's 63rd Birthday and I made him a special card I want to show to you on this special day. My day is an avid golfer so I decided to make him a card that shows off his favorite sport!
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* 6.5x5 Kraft Card & Envelope (from Michaels)
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers
* Outside image: Digi Stamp Boutique Golf Alf
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes, Golf Saying
* Inside Image: High Hopes, Golf Cart
* Inside sentiments: two separate sentiments from the Michaels $1.50 bin
* Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Sport
* Red & White Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pads
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Tiny Bubbles (to create a golf ball look)
* Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Circles
* ColorBox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves
* Golf Ball Brads from my stash
* Glossy Accents
Here is a closeup of the outside image....Copic colours used for both the iside and the outside of the card listed below....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: C3, C1, C00
* VISOR: BG78, BG75, BG72
* SHIRT: R39, R37, R35, BG78, BG75, BG72
* PANTS: E42, E41, E40
* SHOES: C5, C3, C1, C00
* CLUBS: C5, C3, C1, E27, E25, E23 + Glossy Accents
* BAG: BG78, BG75, BG72, C1, C00, C7, C5 + Glossy Accents on the wheels
* TEE: C5
* GOLFBALL: C3, C00, 0
* GRASS: YG63, 0 - using a tutorial from Shelby @ "Color of Happy" under Tutorial Links
* SKY: B0000, 0 - using the same tutorial listed above
* GOLF CART IMAGE: E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R37, R35, BG75, BG72, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1 & YG63
Be sure to pop over and check out the tutorials at "Color of Happy" and also check out Shelby's blog while you are there, she is VERY talented and you will not be disapointed!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Cards For Men - Anything Goes (Ends November 18th)
* One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes (Ends November 28th)
* Cupcake Craft Challenges - Get Krafty (Ends November 11th)
* Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes (Ends November 12th)
* Anything Goes Challenges - Anything Goes (Ends November 12th)
* Digi Stamp Boutique - use Digi Stamp Boutique image (Ends November 30th)
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and be sure to come back on the Monday November 12th for another post and also for the winner of my Blog Candy that I have up right now - Enter before it's too late!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!