When I was designing this card I was trying to think how to tie racing into an Anniversary card, so I came up with the outside and iside sentiments and typed them up on the computer to make it suit my husband and I.
Here is a picture of the inside showing the inside sentiment......SUPPLIES USED:
* 6.5x5 card and envelope
* Image: Starter Tilda by Magnolia Stamps
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Kodak Hero Printer
* White Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Black, Red & Silver Cardstock all from my scrap bin
* Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Diamond Plate
* Checkerboard Ribbon: Michaels Recollections
* ColorBox Chalk: Charcoal
* 3D Pop Dots (for Tilda)
Here is a closeup of Starter Tilda to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E23, YR24, YR20
* REDS: R59, R39, R37, R35
* BLACKS: C9, C7, C5
I just love how this card turned out, I hope you like it too =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes (Ends November 28th)
* Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (Ends November 12th)
* My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palette, White-Red-Grey-Black (Ends November 28th)
* Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - For the Love of Tilda (Ends November 17th)
* The Craft Place Challenge - Red for Remembrance (Ends November 23rd)
Now for those of you that entererd my Blog Candy from my "2 Months Till Christmas" post, I went through all the comments, verified that all rules were followed and had 6 entries. I could not use Random.org to choose the winner as it would not load for some reason, so I wrote out the 6 names and had my neighbour pull a name.
& the winner is:
Mary, please comment on this post so that the other entrants know you have claimed your prize and fire me off an email too =) Congratulations!!!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!