Christmas Countdown:

Friday, October 28, 2011

Jude's 40th Birthday

Hello blogger friends! Just this past weekend was one of my good friends had his 40th Birthday. If you know my friend Jude, you will know that he is a little weird, so this card I am about to show you was PERFECT for him!

Here is a closer look at the Chicken....
The stamp I used was from Your Next Stamp (http://www.yournextstamp.com/), and the copic colors I used were;
CHICKEN: C1, C0, R29, R27, R24, YR18, YR16 & YR14
EGGS: E43, E42, E41, E40
STRAW: YR26, YR24, YR23
I used an A2 card and covered it with Orange Bazzil cardstock, then layered on a Creative Memories Photo Mat. I backed the chicken with brown Bazzil cardstock.  Everything was liquid chalked with Catseye Chestnut Brown.  I also usedmy glaze pen to shine up the eyes.

And the inside (where the comedy is)....

The sentiment is also fromYour Next Stamp and I mimiced the colors on the inside as well.  Boy did we get some laughs from this card at the party :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to be back soon with some of the Christmas cards that I have made :) Have a great day, ttys :D

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...