Here is a look at the inside. I wanted to show you that using a bunny image is not just for Easter =) ....
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Bunny With Blooms
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* Sentiments: My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments
* Bling: Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Glitter Green
* Spellbinders: Labels 8
* Mini Blending Tool
* Glossy Accents (Eyes, Nose & Teeth)
(All above listed products can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
* Paper: Tapestry by CR Gibson 12x12, Geo Breeze
* Cardstock: Stampin`Up 8.5x11, Melon Mambo
Here is a close up of the amazing Bunny for you to see the texture of the bunny and the Copic colours used. I could not decide if I wanted a Brown or Grey bunny so I compromised =) check it out....
* Bunny: W5, W3, W1, W00 - love the colouring of this Copic family!
* Tail: W1, W00
* Ears & Nose: RV13, RV11, RV10
* Flowers: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
* Greenery: YG67, YG17,YG03, YG01
Well I sure hope that you have enjoyed today`s card as much as I did colouring it =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!