Today I have a Christmas card to show you using the amazing High Hopes Stamps, Caroling Frosty!! With this card I wanted to show you another option for this little guy other than using him in the window, check it out....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Caroling Frosty
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Holly Jolly
* Papers: Bazzill 6x6 Paper Stack, Countdown to Christmas Mini Prints
* Dies: MFT Stacking Stars & MFT Jumbo Banner Day Stax
* Your Next Stamp Olive Green Gumdrops (Sooooooo Adictive!!! Love these little dots!)
* 3D Pop Dots
(All above items can be purchased at www.OneCrazyStamper.com)
* Stampin Up Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
Here is a close up of Frosty for you to see the Copic colours used....
* Black: W9, W7, W5
* Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
* Green: YG67. YG17, YG03
* Flame: Y17, Y15, Y13
* Glow: Y11, Y000
* Snow: B000, B0000, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card! Wishing all the Canadians a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving Long weekend
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!