Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Jolly Penguin
* Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Penguin Greeting
* Inside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Magic of Christmas
* Paper: Teresa Collins, 6x6 Paper Pad Candy Cane Lane
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy & Lady Bug
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Large
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Let It Snowflakes
* 3D Pop Dots
* Red/White & Black/White Twine
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Black Cardstock: Stampin Up, Basic Black
* White Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
(All links listed above can be purchased at OneCrazyStamper.com)
Here is a close up of the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic colours used:
* Star, Feet & Beak: YR24, YR23, YR21
* Blacks: W9,W7, W5
* Face & Belly: W1, W00
* Hoodie: R29, R24, R22
* Mitts & Scarf: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Tree: G28, G24, G21, E29, E23
* Snow: B00, B0000
I hope that you enjoyed today's card, I would love to hear what you think about it and let me know if you like the "hoodie" idea!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!