I have made a card to share with you in hopes to inspire you....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Your Next Stamp, Just Sitting Here,
* Embellishments:Your Next Stamp, Holly Berry Gumdrops,
* Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics & Pearl Effects
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax
* Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Fern & Forest
* Cardstock: Michaels 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* Time for Fun Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie, Carnival Fun
* Happy Birthday Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used, I just love how the grass Blades turned out!!....
Copic Colours Used:
* Greens: YG67, YG17,YG03
* Reds: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Blacks: T8, T6
* Eyes & Dew Drop: BG53, BG11, 0 + Glossy Accents
I hope that you enjoyed today's post and that I may have inspired you to enter into the challenge over at One Crazy Stamper with our Anything Goes Challenge using an embellishment!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!