Christmas Countdown:

Friday, April 18, 2014

Go Nuts!

Hello and Happy Good Friday!!!!  Have you noticed the changes to the blog design?  I would like to say, Lora did a fantastic job on the new look - so pretty!

As promised I have a special card to show you that I made using the Jelly Bean Nap stamp in a different way than just using it for Easter, check it out....
 As you can see I have changed the jelly beans and made them PEANUTS and then came up with a sentiment using my fonts to say "Go Nuts" to play off of the peanuts!

Here is a look at the inside where I used another House mouse stamp to accent as well....
Supplies Used:
*  Images:  House Mouse Designs, Jelly Bean Nap & Tiny Jumper
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
* Memory Box Die:  Flourish
(All links listed above can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)

Here is a close up of the image to get a better look at the peanuts and the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Peanuts:  E35, E33, E31, E30
* Ground:  T4, T2, T0, 0
* Mouse Skin & Ears: E11,E00, RV00
* Mouse Fur:  T6, T4, T2, T0

Here is a look at my previous card as well as this card - as you can see I used the same layout on both cards to show you that this stamp is very versatile and not just for Easter!


I hope that you enjoyed today's card and I wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter weekend!

I would love to hear your thoughts about how I used this wonderful stamp!  You still have time to enter the Anything Goes Challenge over at One Crazy Stamper, we'd love to see your creation!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...