Christmas Countdown:

Friday, November 27, 2015

High Hopes Stamps, Carolers

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.  For those that know me know that I have a "collection" of 6x6 paper pads - when there is beautiful paper out there I must get it!!!  So with that in mind when I make my cards I always try to showcase the amazing image as well as the beautiful backdrop paper and today's card is a perfect example of that...

Here is a look at the inside where I used the "cut-off" of the 6x6paper to decorate...
 Supplies Used:
* Image:  High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Carolers
* Inside Sentiment:  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
* Paper:  Authentique 6x6 Festive Paper Pad
* Kraft Card Base
* Glue Dots
(All above product can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
* Cardstock: Stampin Up Real Red
* Snowflakes: Merry Minis Ornaments

Here is a close up of the Image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000, E0000
* Boy Hair and Cat:  E49, E59, E25, E21
* Girl Hair, Dog and Books:  E53, E51, E50
* Green:  YG67, YG63, YG61
* Red:  R29, R27, R24, R22
* Black:  T8, T6, T4
* Grey:  T4, T2,T0
* Brown:  E49, E47, E44
* Snow:  E50
* Boarder around image:  E51

I hope that you enjoyed today's card, and don't forget to visit again on December 1st to see all the OCS DT projects for the new challenge posted =)

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...