On December 1st it was my Mom's birthday =) I for sure inherited my crafty touch from my Mom. My mom owns a folk art painting store where she teaches classes and plays with paint all day, living her dream. When I saw the image I used on her card I knew I had to have it and use it for my Mom. Her store name is "Country Hearts" and her colour scheme is green and white, so I tried to incorporate the colours and the "hearts" into her card, let me know what you think.....
Yes I know, ANOTHER Lulu! I could not resist, you have to agree Lulu is too adorable to sit cooped up in my stamp boxes - she must be let out to play and she was soooo perfect from my Mom's card!!
* 6.5x5 Kraft Card & Envelope from Michaels
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Image: Kraftin Kimie, Playtime Lulu
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Green & Paintbottle Papers: We R Memory Keepers, Love to Craft 6x6 Paper Pad
* Pink Patterened Paper: BoBunny, Crazy for Love 6x6 Paper Pad
* Pink Cardstock: from my stash
* ColorBox Chalk: Chocolate Roan
* Outside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Clearly Sentimental About Art
* Inside Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Memento Ink: Esspresso Truffle
* Wilton 3.5 Heart Doily
* Making Memories, Metal Pink Flowers (from Michaels)
* Squishy Scissors (I LOVE SQUISHY SCISSORS!!!)
Here is a close up of the adorable Lulu to see the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E59, E25, E50
* SMOCK: YG67, YG63, YG61
* PATCHES, BOW & SOCKS: R85, R83, R81
* SHOES: E27, E25, E23, E21
* PAINT: V17, YG25, YR16, R24, Y08,R83
* PAINT BRUSH HANDLES: E27,E25
* PAINT PALETTE: E25, E23, E21
Once coloured, "fussycut" her out for the card =)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Cutie Pie Challenge #32 - Use a Doily (Ends December 8th)
* The Pink Elephant Challenge, TPE177 - Make It Girly (Ends December 9th)
* Crafting for All Seasons, Challenge #41 - Use Flowers (Ends December 10th)
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL day!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!