So tell me, have you started your Christmas Shopping yet? If so are your present wrapped? Have you started to decorate your house? Well I have about 70% of my shopping done and my house is under way in looking all festive!! Soooooo Happy! If you area regular to our monthly hop you know that I am a little crazy about Christmas, hence why I started this fun hop for each month of the year LOL!
Well today I have two more Christmas cards to show to you, I now have 29 Christmas cards completed to hand out this wonderful season, Whoot Whoot!! This month I did something a little different, I took two images and made the cards using the same design but in different colours - let me know what you think!
The images that I used for today's post are; Lexie'sWinter Fun & Snow Day Lucas from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Both images come with 3 images each as well as sentiments and both can be purchased at OneCrazyStamper.com
Here is the adorable Lexi sledding down a hill....
And here is Lucas sleddingdown a hill....
* Images: Lexie'sWinter Fun & Snow Day Lucas
* Copic Xpress Paper
* Copic Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
* Sentiment: Michaels $1.50 bin
* Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6-Merry & Carta Bella 6x6-Winter Fun
* ColorBox Chalk: Creamy Brown & Chocolate Roan
* Studio G Chalk from Michaels: Pink
* ColorBox Ink: Robins Egg
* Spellbinder Nestabilities: Small Deckled Regtangle
* My Favorite ThingsDie-Namics: Mini Doily Circles, & Designer Lables STAX 4
* My Favorite Things Buttons: Pink Lemonade & Kraft
* My Favorite Things Ribbon: Bubblegum & Kraft
* Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
* Kraft Cardstock: Michaels Recollections 8.5x11 Paper Pack
* 3D Pop Dots
* Zots, Small
Here is a close up of the adorable Lexie & handsome Lucas to show you the Copic colours used....
* SKIN: E11,E00, E000
* HAIR: E49, E47, E44, E41
* LEXIE SNOWSUIT, MITTS, HAT & SCRAF: R85, R83, R81, R59, R56, R85
* LEXIE BOOTS: E43, E42, E41, E40
* LEXIE SLED & FLOWER: BG02, BG01, BG000
* LUCAS SNOWSUIT: BG78, BG75, BG72
* LUCAS SCARF, MITTS & BOOTS: E47, E43, E42, E42, E41, E40, BG78, BG72
* LUCAS SLED: E47, E44, E43,C3, C1, C00
* SNOW: BG70
Well that is my cards for this month, I hope you enjoyed today's post and maybe I have inspired you to crate some Christmas cards ofyour own =)
The next stop on our fun little hop is the wonderful (and my friend) Sara's Blog, be sure to check out her post as she always has such pretty cards to show off =)
In case you get lost along the way on our hop, here is our hop order for you;
1.) Heather: http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/
2.) Shari: http://sharispinkpalace.blogspot.com/3.) Sara: http://sarashobbyistapartment.blogspot.com/
4.) Mary: http://www.maryshappyplace.com/
5.) Kerry: http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com/6.) Georgiana: http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
7.) Tara: http://tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful day and will come back and visit me soon.
I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges;
* Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #156 -Let's Get Festive (Ends November 30th)
* My Sheri Crafts Challenge #99 - Tis' The Season (Ends December 6th)
* In the Pink Challenge #8 - Punches or Dies (Ends November 28th)
Until next time, Keep Craftin!