It is the 25th of the month and that means that it is time for another Christmas card blog hop! This month it is not only Heather and myself showing you two Christmas cards each, but a total of 5 blogs to visit in this fun hop! In each blog you will see one card that is made using a colouring meduim and a second card made using a die cut of some sort.
If you have come by here just by chance, the good new is you are at the beginning of the hop and a list of the blogs that you can visit will show below my cards that I have made to show to you, so you can continue on from here =)
Here are the two Christmas cards I have made for this month.....now I have a total of 4 cards already made to give out in December, whoo hoo!!.....
Here is a picture of my coloured Christmas card......
* 4 x 5.5 cardsand envelope
* Deacon & Eva HO HO digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps
* Copic X-press paper
* Copic Markers (colourslisted below close up image)
* Merry Christmas sentiment from Michael's $1.50 bin
* Paterned paper from: My Minds Eye "12 Days of Christmas" 6x6 paper pad
* White & Green cardstock from my stash
* Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal
* Star Dust Stickles
* Sakura Gellyroll Redstar, Limestar & Clearstar pens
* Close to My Heart Pondarosa Pine Ink
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8
* 3D pop dots
Here is a close up of the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS USED:
* SKIN: E11, E00, E000
* EVA'S HAIR: E25, E31, E50
* EVA'S CLOTHES: R59, R39, R37,R35
* EVA'S SHOES: Sakura Gellyroll Redstar & Clearstar pens
* EVA'S FUR AND POMPOM: Star Dust Stickles
* DEACON'S HAIR: E49, E47, E44
* DEACON'S CLOTHES: G29, G46, G07, YR24, YR21, C00
* DEACON'S FUR ON HAT: Star Dust Stickles
* DEACON'S BELLS: YR24, YR23, YR21
* PRESENT: Sakura Gellyroll Redstar, Limestar & Clearstar pens (it's really sparkly IRL!)
* HO HO: R59, R39, R37, R35, G29, G46, G07
* SNOWFLAKES: Ranger Liquid Pearls, White Opal & Stickles Star Dust
Here is a picture of the inside of the card......
And now for the Die Cut card using my Cruict Machine......
SUPPLIES USED:* 4 x 5.5 cardsand envelope
* Cricut Jolly Holidays Lite cartridge: Gingerbreadman cut at 3" and since a shadow is n/a on lite cartridges, I cut the red Gingerbreadman background at 3 1/4 to create a shadow
* Red, White & Brown Cardstock from my stash
* Patterned Paper: First Edition Paper "Festive Treats" 6x6 paper pad
* 2 x White brads & 2 x Red brads from my stash
* Red satin ribbon from my local $Store
* Colorbox Catseye Chestnut Liquid Chalk
* Warm Holiday Wishes sentiment from Michaels
* Close to My Heart Cranberry Ink
* Glue pen
* 3D pop dots
Here is a look at the inside of the card......
So now that you have checked out my two cards, hop on through our fun little blog hop and see what the other crafty ladies have created....your next stop is the lovely (and my BFF) Heather.
Here is the complete list for the hop. Incase you get lost along the way come on back here and you can find the list again...
SHARI - http://sharispinkpalace.blogspot.com (this is me, you are here!!)
GEORGIANA - http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/KERRY - http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com/
If you are interested in joining in on this fun hop the 25th of each month through to November, please let me know, we would like to find at least 1 or 2 more people to join in, and hey you never know, if we get some good feedback from you we may even throw in some Christmas candy in the upcoming months just for hopping around our blogs =) (hint*hint*wink*wink*)
I hope that you enjoyed my cards today and maybe been inspired to get a head start on your Christmas cards as well. I would love to hear from you after you have visited all the tallented ladies to know what you thought of this fun little hop - please come back and leave me a comment to let me know.
AND REMEMBER: ONLY 9 MONTHS TILL CHRISMTAS!!!!
I would like to enter my cards into the following Challenges:
* Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspirational: My Gingerbreadman card as I made a big red bow on the card to match the photo shown.
* Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes: I would like to enter my Ho Ho card for this challenge (Digi image)
* Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge #29 - Sentiment: I would like to enter my Ho Ho card for this challenge (Digi image and sentiment)
Hope to see you back real soon.
Until next time, keep crafting!